We assist families raising children of relatives
We help preserve families and give children stability.
We serve families in Adams, Arapahoe, Denver, Douglas, and Jefferson counties - a 92 mile radius!
These families are raising their relatives’ children due to unforeseen circumstances, such as:
- Death of parents
- Mental or physical illness
We provide free services
- Monthly support groups
- Resources and information
- Short-term case management
- Monthly newsletters on kinship topics
- Special family activities four times a year
- 13 years of providing comprehensive service in the Metro Denver area
- 140 people served annually
- 97% of families served have prevented their children from entering/re-entering the Child Welfare system.
- 95% of families recommend our services to other families in need
Are you a Kinship Care Provider?
Need support? Contact us:
Phone: 303-742-0823 ext. 2071
Para espanol: 303-742-0823 ext. 2072