"We provide more than affordable child care. We prepare children for school, empower families, and alleviate poverty."
- Pre-school children
- Pregnant women
- Low-income families
We offer services that...
- Improve school-readiness for children
- Improve employment situations for parents
- Improve family stability and child/parent interaction
The families we serve are stretched to their financial limits and are barely able to afford basic necessities, much less quality child care and early childhood education.
- Convenient, affordable child care at 5 Denver Metro Area locations
- Engaging early childhood education curriculum
- Immunizations and wellness checks
- Complete physical examinations
- Complete dental examinations
- Hearing and vision screening
- Developmental skills screening
- Daily nutritious meals
- Mental health and disabilities services for special-needs children
- Adult Education and job training