Can you help us meet the needs of our clients? Consider making an in-kind donation to one of our programs.
PLEASE NOTE: Donations should be delivered directly to the wish list's designated site location.
See below for specific drop-off locations.
301 Lawrence Street
Denver, CO 80205
Items marked by ** are the greatest needs at present. Due to limited storage, we are NOT able to take large TV’s or furniture.
Our Donation Drop-Off Door is open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Please call 303-294-0241 for additional information.
- Baby Items
- Baby wipes
- Diapers-sizes 4, 5, 6 (biggest need)
- Pack & Plays
- ** Bus Passes
- Calendars (prefer pocket calendars for 2013)
- ** Pants, all sizes
- Socks - White Tube Socks
- ** Underwear, new, all sizes
- ** Work Boots (Sizes 10, 11 and 12)
- Work Dress Shoes (black preferred, no slip)
- Household items
- Air Mattresses
- Crockpots (for aftercare clients)
- Dishes/pots and pans (for aftercare clients)
- TV/DVD Player (for floor activities/classes)
- Office Supplies
- ** Flash Drives
- ** Phonecards - prepaid, local
- Teen items (cologne/perfume, teen games, makeup, clothes, walkmans)
- ** Bath gels
- ** Lotions
- ** Men's Deodorant
- ** Razors, double/triple blades
- ** Shampoo
- ** Skin conditioners
- ** Soap bars
- ** Toothpaste, sample size
- ** Women's Deodorant
- Women's Razors
- ** Tools/Toolboxes
The Mission (Fort Collins)
60 Linden Center Dr.
Ft. Collins, CO
- Gift Cards (Grocery/Gas)
- Art Supplies
- Foot Powder
- Socks (White)
- Sweat Pants ( L & XL in Men and Women)
- Two Blade or more Razors
- Ear Plugs
- Fresh Fruit/Vegetables
- Hoodies/Sweat Shirts (L & XL Men and Women)
Please call 970-484-5010 for additional information and hours of operation.
The Guadalupe Community Center (Greeley)
1442 North 11th Ave.
Greeley, CO 80631
Due to limited space, we are unable to accept furniture, large appliances, TVs or clothing. We refer all clothing donations to the Greeley Interfaith Association Clothing Bank at (970) 356-5897. For additional information and hours of operation, please call 970-353-6433.
- Perishable Food Items - please contact us ahead of time to discuss at 970-353-6433
- Large cans of fruit or vegetables (or fresh)
- Whole grain cereals / breads
- Peanut Butter
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Soap / Body Wash
- Shampoo / Conditioner
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Paper Products
- Diapers (especially larger sizes) / Wipes
- Paper Towels / Paper Napkins
- Toilet Paper
Fr. Ed Judy House
Ed’s Top Eight – the eight top things we need each month at the Father Ed Judy House
For the protection of our clients, we ask donors to please call (303) 866-7641 for the exact drop-off location.
St. Joseph’s Home for Veterans
4626 Pennsylvania St.
Denver, CO 80216
- Non-Perishable Food
- Men’s Clothing
- Men’s Toiletries
- House Hold Items (start up apartment supplies)
- Sheets/Pillows/Blankets/Mattress Pad
- Small Appliances (toaster, radio, can opener)
- Simple Hand Tools
- Laundry Detergent
- Dish Soap
- Bus Tokens
- Day Planners
Please call 303-292-2591 for additional information and hours of operation.
Kinship Care - Relatives Raising Children
4045 Pecos Street
Denver, CO 80211
The families we serve could use:
- Gas cards
- Grocery gift cards
- School or craft supplies
- Clothes, especially for teenagers
- Greeting cards - blank, birthday, sympathy, get well
Several of the families we serve struggle to make ends meet, so extra activities don't always fit in the budget. Consider donating some “fun money” such as:
- Movie tickets
- Sports events tickets
- Amusement park tickets
- Museum tickets
- Concert or theatre tickets
Please call 303-742-0823 ext. 2071 for more information.