“Becoming a foster parent was the best decision I have ever made.”
Catholic Charities certifies and equips families to provide care to children in need. We provide support and guidance through the whole journey.
What do Foster Parents do?
- Protect, nurture, guide and provide unconditional love for the children in their care
- Participate as part of the professional team that works to meet the foster child’s needs
- Provide transportation for family visits and health appointments
What is the process to become a foster parent?
- Applications and Background checks
- Training and Certification
- Meetings and Interviews
- Approval and Licensing
What support does Catholic Charities offer?
- Foster care education, training and certification
- Case management
- Therapeutic services
- Respite care
- 24 hour emergency access to agency staff
- Monthly foster care support group
- Foster care newsletter
- Monthly foster care stipend
- Foster family liability coverage
Learn more at an Information Night!
Questions? Contact Cheryl Garcia at 303-742-0828 or CGarcia@ccdenver.org.