Dec. 10: Colorado Gives Day
What is Colorado Gives Day?
Thousands of non-profits participate each year.
Last year, Catholic Charities of Denver raised over $100,000 in just ONE DAY! Donations to Catholic Charities via Colorado Gives Day support all 30 of our ministries and programs, serving an average of 50,000 people each year.
How does it work?
- Donations can be scheduled ahead of time starting Friday, November 1st. To preschedule your donation visit www.coloradogives.org/CCDenver
- Donations to Catholic Charities can be processed online only at www.coloradogives.org/CCDenver
- Donations made to Catholic Charities on Colorado Gives Day, Tuesday, Dec. 10th will have NO CREDIT CARD FEES!
Why give this way?
Colorado Gives Day is the perfect way to process end-of-year donations!
All donations made via Colorado Gives Day on Tuesday, December 10th:
- Have NO CREDIT CARD FEES
- Are INCREASED through Colorado Gives Day incentive program
- Can be scheduled at any point for withdrawal starting Friday, Nov. 1st